Is it Better to Buy Brand New Car or Used?
Nowadays, the number of people who have cars is continuously increasing. With this, there are more roads it most countries especially in the cities that are congested. The road can no longer accommodate the number of cars these days. The question is, why is it that having a car these is much easy?
There are various factor that contribute to the affordability of buying a car. Some of which are: there are lots of companies that produce car which is why other companies are either providing all year round promo. Say, for example, you can already buy a car with just a downpayment of 900 US Dollars. Another possible reason is that cars are status symbol. Even those who do not really afford to buy a car will still get one to feed their ego. If you are planning to buy one, you may want to check https://carcody.com/
Another question arise from this, if you are planning to buy a personal car because you are already tired of the traffic you experience every day when going to work, or you think you need to buy one for your parents or family, is whether it is worth it to buy a brand new or a used or second hand one?
Each of the options has its pros and cons and that’s what we are gonna discuss in this article.
Pros of Buying a Brand New Car
– Comes with car insurance
– No need to worry that the car may have lots of issues.
– Installment option
– you will get a chance to sell it in higher price in years as long as you take care of it properly.
Pros of Buying a Used Car
-Much cheaper compared to a brand new
– You may ask the seller if it is okay to pay in installment
Cons of Buying Brand New Car
– Too costly
– Monthly insurance will kill your wallet
Cons of Buying a Used Car
– There are almost always problems
that you will encounter that will cost you too much.
– The batter is not performing very well since most used cars that are being sold are more than six years old.